Thursday, September 10, 2009

Music for 091309

The Music list for this week's worship:

FirstLight

Gathering Song(s)
Pass it on (new)
Jubilate everybody

Opening Song
Love grows in a weary land

Confession
Dayenu

Scripture/Proclamation
Thy Word

Offertory
Did you feel the mountains tremble

Doxology
We are an offering

Prayers
Cambodian Lord’s Prayer

Closing Song
The trees of the field


11AM

Hymns
229, From all that dwell below the skies (LASST UNS ERFREUEN)
Pass it on (PASS IT ON)
357, O Master, let me walk with thee (MARYTON)

Introit
Latin American Worship Song, Tuya es la Gloria

Confession
Caribbean, Halle, halle, halleluja

Anthem
Glenn Burleigh, Order my steps
Libby Barker, soloist
An interpretation of Psalm 119.133
“I want to walk worthy, my calling to fulfill. Please order my steps, Lord, and I’ll
do your blessed will. The world is ever-changing, but you are still the same. If
you order my steps, I’ll praise your name.”

Doxology
591 Old Hundredth

Prayers
Cambodian Lord's Prayer

Benediction
Dufner, Now let us go the serve in peace

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Arr. Behnke, I want to walk as a child of the light
Offertory: Handel, Trio, from Sonata in B-Flat
Postlude: Lemmens, Fanfare

No comments: