Thursday, November 12, 2009

Music for worship

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
He knows my name
I sing praises to your name
My life is in you, Lord

Opening Song
Great is the Lord

Confession
Halle, halle, hallelujah

Offertory
With all of my heart

Doxology
Owens, praise God from whom all blessings flow

New Members
Bind us together

Closing Song
The Summons


11AM
Hymns
466, O for a thousand tongues to sing (AZMON)
2130, The Summons (KELVINGROVE)

Introit
Cameroon, Praise the Lord

Confession
Hopson, We are forgiven

Doxology
591, OLD HUNDREDTH

New Members
438, Blest be the tie that binds (DENNIS)

Benediction
2279, You shall go out with joy (TREES OF THE FIELD)

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Arr. Kathy Moklebust, Be Still My Soul
Adult Handbells
Offertory: Wesley, Lead Me, Lord
Psalm 5.8 and Psalm 4.8
Postlude: William Selby, Voluntary in A

No comments: