Thursday, September 16, 2010

Music for 091910

FirstLight
Gathering Songs
Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord
Come let us worship and bow down

Opening Song
Lord, I lift your name on high

Celebration of Forgiveness
Your mercy flows

Creed
Haas, Blest are they

Offertory
We bow down

Prayers
Take, O take me as I am

Closing Song
Lord, whose love through humble service (BEACH SPRING)


11AM
Hymns
276, Great is thy faithfulness (FAITHFULNESS)
427, Lord, whose love through humble service (BEACH SPRING)

Introit
Hudson, Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord

Celebration of Forgiveness
Hopson, We are forgiven

Anthem/Solo
Wesley, Lead me, Lord

Creed/Affirmation
Haas, Blest are they (STF 2155: verse 1, refrain)

Doxology
592, OLD HUNDREDTH

Prayers
Bell, Take, O take me as I am

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Howells, Psalm Prelude
Offertory: Hallock, Voluntary in F Minor
Postlude: Lefebure-Wely, Sortie in B-Flat

No comments: