Thursday, October 7, 2010

music for 101010

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Knowing you

Opening Song(s)
Come thou fount of every blessing

Celebration of Forgiveness
Celtic Alleluia (STF 2043)

Creed
Haas, Blest are they

Offertory
Heath, Give me your eyes

Doxology
Give thanks

Prayers
Bless the Lord, my soul (STF 2013)

Closing Song
Change my heart, O God

11AM
Hymns
145, Rejoice, ye pure in heart (MARION)
376, Love divine, all loves excelling (BEECHER)

Introit
2164, Sanctuary (SANCTUARY)

Celebration of Forgiveness
Purcell, Glory be to God the Father (WESTMINSTER ABBEY)

Anthem/Solo
Glenn Burleigh, Order my steps
A setting of text from Psalm 119.NN

Creed/Affirmation
Haas, Blest are they (STF 2155: verse 3, with refrain)

Doxology
592, OLD HUNDREDTH

Prayers
2013, Bless the Lord, my soul (BLESS THE LORD)

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Hollins, Minuet
Caleb Holladay, piano
Offertory: Couperin, Offertoire
Postlude: Couperin, Petit Grand Jeu

No comments: