Thursday, October 20, 2011

Music for 102311

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
I love you, Lord
I give you my heart

Opening Song
Here I am to worship

Confession
I have decided to follow Jesus

Scripture/Proclamation
Speak, O Lord

Prayers
Amazing grace, alleluia

Offertory
Brewster, Love the Lord

Doxology
Give thanks

Closing Song
The summons

11 AM
Hymns
288, I sing the mighty power of God (ELLACOMBE)
366, Jesus, thy boundless love to me (ST. CATHERINE)
356, Come, thou fount of every blessing (NETTLETON)

Confession
Patterson, Alleluia, in Jesus Christ

Scripture
Open your ears, O faithful people

Anthem
Thomas Tallis, If you love me, keep my commandments
…and I will pray the Father,
and he shall give you another Comforter,
that he may abide with your forever,
even the Spirit of Truth.

Doxology
592, OLD HUNDREDTH

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Arr. Joe Martin, Voluntary on Come, thou fount
Offertory: Flor Peeters, Voluntary on St. Catherine
Postlude: Douglas Wagner, March in G

No comments: