Thursday, May 17, 2012

Music for 052012

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Made me glad
Glorify thy name

Opening Song
All hail the power of Jesus’ name

Prayer of Praise Response
Glory to God whose goodness shines

Offertory
Jude Doxology

Closing Song
Fairest

11AM
Hymns
143, All hail the power of Jesus’ name (DIADEM)
379, My hope is built (SOLID ROCK)
441, I love thy kingdom, Lord (ST. THOMAS)

Prayer of Praise Response
2026, Halle, halle, halleuja (CARRIBEAN)

Anthem
Andre Thomas, When the trumpet sounds
Where shall I be when the trumpet sounds
When it sounds so loud till it wake up the dead.
Tell me, where shall I be when the trumpet sounds

Doxology
Praise God from whom all blessings flow (with Alleluias)
LASST UNS ERFREUEN

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Ralph Vaughan Williams, O Clap your hands
Psalm 47: God has gone up with a shout, the Lord
                 With the sound of the trumpet.
Offertory: Healy Willan, Voluntary on MILES LANE
Postlude: Edward Elgar, Military March Number 1, in D

No comments: