Thursday, June 7, 2012

Music for 061012

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Jubilate, everybody

Opening Song
We fall down (in D)
Holy, holy, holy (NICEA)

Prayer of Confession Response
Surely it is God who saves me (STF 2030, in C)

Offertory
Marvelous light (in A)

Doxology
Give thanks (refrain, STF 2036)

Closing Song
Refiner’s fire (Purify my heart), (in E)
            
11AM
Hymns
139, Come, thou almighty King (ITALIAN HYMN)
2225, Who is my mother, who is my brother (KINDRED)
276, Great is thy faithfulness (FAITHFULNESS)

Prayer of Praise Response
2030, Surely it is God who saves me (FIRST SONG)

Doxology
592, Praise God, from whom all blessings flow (OLD HUNDREDTH)

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude:  Pachelbel, All glory be to God on high
Offertory:   Titelouze, Come, Holy Spirit
Postlude:  JS Bach, Lamb of God most holy

No comments: