Thursday, October 31, 2013

Music for 110313

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Adoration
Josie Davis, violin

Opening Song
Forever

Prayer of Confession Response
Surely it is God who saves me (STF 2030)

Creed
Jesus loves me (stewardship)

Offertory
Beneath the cross

Communion
Distribution: Our God

Closing Song
More precious than silver (STF 2065)

11AM
Hymns
526, For all the saints (SINE NOMINE)
304, Jesus loves me (JESUS LVOES ME)
428, We give thee but thing own (SCHUMANN)

Response to Forgiveness
Surely it is God who saves me (STF 2030)

Doxology
Praise God from whom all blessings flow (LASST UNS ERFREUEN)

Music during Communion
Distribution: 2283, For all the saints; 
Soon and very soon

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Forrest L. Butchel, Adoration
Josie Davis, violin
Offertory: Dan Goeller, Hear my prayer
Postlude:  Arr.  William Farley Smith, Soon and very soon

No comments: