Thursday, January 30, 2014

Worship music 020214

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Did you feel the mountains tremble

Opening Song
Your grace is enough

Prayer of Confession Response
There’s a wideness

Scripture/Proclamation
Thy word

Psalmody/Canticle
What does the Lord require of you (STF 2174)

Offertory
Come ye sinners

Closing Song
I’m gonna live so God can use me
            
11AM
Hymns
804, Rejoice, ye pure in heart (MARION)
415, Come ye sinners, poor and needy (RESTORATION)
700, I’m gonna live so God can use me (I’M GONNA LIVE)

Response to Forgiveness
There’s a wideness in God’s mercy

Scripture
453, Open your ears, O faithful people (YISRAEL V’ORAITA)

Psalmody/Canticle
70, What does the Lord require of you (MOON)

Doxology
606, Praise God from whom all blessings flow (OLD HUNDREDTH)

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Cesar Franck, Prelude in C
Offertory: Cesar Franck, Priere
Postlude:  Cesar Franck, Sortie in F

No comments: