Thursday, May 18, 2017

Music for 5/21/2017

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Tuya es la Gloria (We sing of your glory)

Opening Song 
Blessed be your name

Confession
Take O take me as I am

Offertory
Only trust him

Communion
You are holy, you are whole

Closing Song  
O sing to the Lord

11 AM
Hymns
611, Joyful, joyful we adore thee (HYMN TO JOY)
772, Live into hope (TRURO)

Confession
698, Take O take me as I am (TAKE ME)

Doxology LASST UNS ERFREUEN

Communion
Responses: Hopson in F Minor
Distribution:
508, Come to the table
531, Seed, scattered and sown

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude:  John Alcock, Voluntary in D, Andante
Offertory: Richard Farrant, Call to remembrance
Call to remembrance, O Lord,
Thy tender mercies
and Thy loving kindness,
which hath been ever of old,
O remember not the sins and offenses of my youth:
but according to Thy mercy
think Thou on me, O Lord,
for Thy goodness.

Postlude: John Alcock, Voluntary in D, Vivace

No comments: