Thursday, May 21, 2009

Music for 052409

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
He knows my name
Lord I give you my heart

Opening Song
Blessed be your name

Confession
Halle, halle, halleluja

Offertory
Heath, Give me your eyes

Doxology
Alleluia, give thanks

Prayers
Take, O take me as I am

Closing Song
Shine, Jesus shine


11 AM
Hymns
417, Christ is made the sure foundation (DARWELL’S 148TH)
2166, Christ beside me (BUNESSAN)
343, Called as partners in Christ’s service (BEECHER)

Introit
Clark, The head that once was crowned with thorns

Confession
O’Carroll, Celtic Alleluia

Anthem
John Carter, All things work together for good
Give Voice

Doxology
592 Lasst uns erfreuen

Benediction
Doug Wagner, The Peace of God
Give Voice

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Michael W. Smith; Arranged by Douglas E. Wagner
Great is the Lord
Aaron’s Bells
Offertory: Phillips, Voluntary
Postlude: Andre Campra, Rigaudon

No comments: