Thursday, May 7, 2009

Music for 051009

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Holy, holy, holy
Here I am to worship

Opening Song
Come, now is the time to worship

Confession
Halle, halle

Offertory
Farrell, Christ be our Light
Please join in singing this refrain as you pick it up
Christ be our light!
Shine in our hearts, shine through the darkness.
Christ be our light
Shine in your church gathered today.

Doxology
Alleluia, give thanks

Prayers
Iona, Take, O take me as I am

Closing Song
Come thou fount of every blessing


11 AM
Hymns
457, I greet thee who my sure Redeemer art (TOULON)
495, We know that Christ is raised (ENGLEBERG)
2197, God of all hopefulness (SLANE)

Introit
Good Christians all rejoice and sing

Confession
O’Carroll, Celtic Alleluia

Anthem
Beck, With what shall I come before the Lord
Follow the text at Micah 6.6-8

Doxology
592 Lasst uns erfreuen

Benediction
Tisserand, Allleuia

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Arr. Charles Callahan, Voluntary on ENGLEBERG
Offertory: Leon Boellmann, Prayer, from Suite Gothique
Postlude: CS Lang, Tuba Tune in D

No comments: