Thursday, October 15, 2009

Music for Worship 101809

FirstLight

Gathering Song(s)
No higher calling
We bow down
We fall down

Opening Song
Come let us worship and bow down

Confession
Celtic Alleluia

Scripture/Proclamation
Spirit of the living God

Offertory
How great is our God

Doxology
Owens Doxology

Prayers
Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord

Closing Song
Jesu, Jesu, fill us with your love

11AM
Hymns
487, When morning guilds the skies (LAUDES DOMINI)
2236, Gather us in (GATHER US IN)
376, Jesu, Jesu, fill us with your love (CHEREPONI)

Introit
Routley, Let all the World in Every Corner Sing

Confession
579, Greatorex, Glory be to the Father

Anthem
Pfautsch, Seek to serve
May I live in the world as one who always seeks to serve. May I live as one who knows the love of God. Lord, teach me how to live and how to serve. With my ears may I hear. With my eyes may I see. With my lips may I speak. May your Word be heard through me. Thus as I live each day may love sustain the will to serve. Amen. (Copyright © 1983 Agape Publishing, Carol Stream, IL)

Doxology
OLD HUNDREDTH

Benediction
Haugen, Three-Fold Amen

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Arr. Behnke, Gather us in
Offertory: JS Bach, Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ
Postlude: Homilius, Toccata in G

No comments: