Thursday, March 11, 2010

Worship Music for 031410

FirstLight
Gathering Song
Bless the Lord, my soul

Opening Song
Come, thou fount of every blessing

Confession
Lord, have mercy
Surely it is God who saves me

Offertory
O the deep, deep love of Jesus

Doxology
We are an offering

Closing Song
How deep the Father’s love for us

11AM
Hymns
2236, Gather us in (GATHER US IN)
356, Come thou fount of every blessing (NETTLETON)
298, There’s a wideness in God’s mercy (IN BABILONE)

Introit
Berthier, Bless the Lord, my soul

Confession
Lord, have mercy upon us, Merbecke
Surely it is God who saves me, White

Anthem
Philip Young, O the deep, deep love of Jesus
O the deep, deep love of Jesus, love of every love the best!
Tis an ocean full of blessing, ’tis a haven giving rest!
O the deep, deep love of Jesus, ’tis a heaven of heavens to me;
And it lifts me up to glory, for it lifts me up to Thee!

Doxology
All things come of thee O Lord

Benediction Response
Berthier, Jesus remember me

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: JS Bach, Blessed Jesus, at your word
Offertory: Arr. Manz, In Babilone
Postlude: Pachelbel, Fantasy in G Minor

No comments: