Thursday, February 24, 2011

Music for 022711

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
He knows my name
I could sing of your love forever

Opening Song
Lord reign in me

Confession
First song of Isaiah (Surely it is God…)

Offertory
Indescribable

Communion
One bread, one body

Closing Song
Change my heart, O God


11AM
Hymns
142, All hail the power of Jesus’ name (CORONATION)
376, Love divine, all loves excelling (BEECHER)

Confession
White, Surely it is God who saves me

Doxology
592, Praise God from whom all blessings flow (OLD HUNDREDTH)

Music during Communion
521, You satisfy the hungry heart (GIFT OF FINEST WHEAT)
506, Deck yourself, my soul with gladness (SCHMUEKE DICH)

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Arr. Philip Gehring, You satisfy the hungry heart
Offertory: John Henry Newman/John Bacchus Dykes, Lead kindly light
Ken Scott, Jr., Libby Barker, Carolyn Konnert
Postlude: Pachelbel, Toccata in E Minor

No comments: