Thursday, January 12, 2012

Music for 011512

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
He knows my name
I give you my heart

Opening Song
Here I am to worship

Confession
Your mercy flows

Prayers
Amazing Grace (Alleluia)

Offertory
You alone

Doxology
Give thanks

Closing Song
I have decided to follow Jesus

11 AM
Hymns
306, Fairest, Lord Jesus (CRUSADERS’ HYMN)
305, Jesus, our divine companion (PLEADING SAVIOR)
2129, I have decided to follow Jesus (I HAVE DECIDED)

Confession
Purcell, Glory be to God the Father (WESTMINSTER ABBEY)

Anthem
Henry Purcell, Thou knowest, Lord, the secrets of our hearts
…shut not thy merciful ears unto our prayer;
but spare us, Lord most holy, O God most mighty,
O holy and most merciful Saviour,
thou most worthy Judge eternal,
suffer us not, at our last hour,
for any pains of death, to fall from thee.
Amen.

Doxology
OLD HUNDREDTH

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Gerre Hancock, Variations on Crusaders’ Hymn
Offertory: Henry Purcell, Rondeau
Postlude: Henry Purcell, Voluntary in C

No comments: