Thursday, January 26, 2012

Music for 012912

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Holy, holy, holy (STF 2007)
Cantad al senor (PH 472)

Opening Song
Alabare

Confession
Shalom chaverim

Prayers
Cambodian Lord’s Prayer

Offertory
Benton Brown, Hallelujah, your love is amazing

Closing Song
Shout to the Lord

11 AM
Hymns
487, When morning gilds the skies (LAUDES DOMINI)
326, Spirit of God, descend upon my heart (MORECAMBE)
425, Lord of light, your name outshining (EBENEZER)

Confession
579, Glory be to the Father (GREATOREX)

Anthem
John Rutter, Thy perfect love
Jesu, my love, my joy, my rest, Thy perfect love close in my breast
That I thee love and never rest; And Make me love thee of all things best,
And wounde my heart in thy love free, that I may reign in joy evermore with thee.
Anonymous 15th century text

Prayers
Cambodian Lord’s Prayer

Doxology
OLD HUNDREDTH

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Sonatina, Isabella Hile, piano
Offertory: Mark Sedio, Voluntary on Kuortane
Postlude: WA Mozart, Allegro from Fantasia in F Minor

No comments: