Thursday, April 26, 2012

Music for 042912

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Jesus, name above all names
Come let us worship and bow down

Opening Song
Come, now is the time to worship

Prayer of Praise Response
Halle, halle, hallelujah (STF 2026)

Offertory
Mighty to save

Prayers
Amazing grace (Alleluia)

Closing Song
The Risen Christ (O breath of God)

11AM
Hymns
Easter people raise your voices (REGENT SQUARE)
172, My shepherd will supply my need (RESIGNATION)
538, Lord, dismiss us with thy blessing (SICILIAN MARINERS)

Prayer of Praise Response
2026, Halle, halle, hallelujah

Anthem
Allen Pote, The Lord is my shepherd

Doxology
Praise God from whom all blessings flow (with Alleluias)
LASST UNS ERFREUEN

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude:  Douglas Wagner, Pastorale, from Psalm Impressions
I will both lie down and sleep in peace; for you alone, O Lord,
make me lie down in safety.  Psalm 4.8


Offertory:  Douglas Wagner, Elegy, from Psalm Impressions
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me;
your rod and your staff— they comfort me. Psalm 23.4


Postlude:  Douglas Wagner, Toccata, from Psalm Impressions
Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe!
Psalm 150.4

No comments: