Thursday, September 5, 2013

Music for 090813

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
He knows my name
Better is one day

Opening Song
Blessed be your name (in B)

Prayer of Confession Response
There’s a wideness in God’s mercy (DeMey)

Psalmody
O Lord, my God, you know all my ways (PAS 139E)

Offertory
Christ in me arise

Closing Song
I have decided to follow Jesus (STF 2129)

11AM
Hymns
476, O worship the King, all glorious above (LYONS)
388, O Jesus, I have promised (ANGEL’S STORY)
2129, I Have decided to follow Jesus (ASSAM)

Confession Response
DeMey, There’s a wideness in God’s mercy

Psalmody
139, Hal Hopson, Alice Keith Knowles, cantor

Doxology
592, Praise God from whom all blessings flow (OLD HUNDREDTH)

Prayers
Take, O take me as I am

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Alec Rowley, Benedictus
Offertory: Allen Pote, Psalm 139
Postlude: Nicholas Jacques Lemmens, Fanfare

No comments: