Thursday, September 12, 2013

Music for 091513

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Bless the Lord, my soul (Taize, STF 2013)
10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord, O my soul)

Opening Song
Shout to the north

Prayer of Confession Response
Halle, halle, hallelujah (STF 2026)

Psalmody
One thing I ask

Offertory
Blessed assurance

Prayers
Wait for the Lord (Taize) (new)

Closing Song
Everlasting God

11AM
Hymns
371, Lift high the cross (CRUCIFER)
423, Jesus shall reign where’er the sun (DUKE STREET)

Confession Response
Glory be to God the Father (WESTMINSTER ABBEY)

Psalmody
179, God is my strong salvation (CHRISTUS DER IST MEIN LEBEN)

Doxology
592, Praise God from whom all blessings flow (OLD HUNDREDTH)

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Theodore Dubois, Prière
Offertory: Mark Patterson, The Lord is my strength
Postlude: Cesar Franck, Sortie

No comments: