Thursday, August 11, 2016

Worship Music 8/14/2016

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Turn my heart

Opening Song   
Come all you people (Uyaimose)
Praise to the Lord the almighty

Confession
Take, O take me as I am

Prayers
Cambodian Lord’s prayer

Offertory
One thing remains

Closing Song   
Just a closer walk with thee

11 AM
Hymns
664, Morning has broken (BUNESSAN)
795, Healer of our every ill (HEALER)
301, Let us build a house (TWO OAKS)

Confession
698, Take, O take me as I am (TAKE ME AS I AM)

Prayers
Cambodian Lord’s prayer

Doxology  FOREST GREEN
In gratitude and humble trust we bring our best today,

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Samuel Whitney, Trio
Offertory: Arr. Jack Schrader, Precious Lord, take my hand
Men’s Ensemble
Postlude: Eugene Thayer, Festive Postlude in G

No comments: