Friday, June 5, 2009

Music for 060709

FirstLight

Gathering Song(s)
Father I adore you

Opening Song
We fall down
Holy, holy, holy (NICEA)

Confession
Shalom Chaverim

Offertory
Take my life

Doxology
Give thanks

Closing Song
You are holy (Prince of Peace)


11 AM
Hymns
138, Holy, holy, holy (NICEA)
2175, Together we serve (SAN ANSELMO)
272, God of the Sparrow (ROEDER)

Introit
Ralph Vaughan Williams, I bind unto myself today

Confession
O’ Carroll, Celtic Alleluia

Anthem
Schubert, Holy, holy, holy Lord

Doxology
592 Lasst uns erfreuen

Benediction
Ralph Vaughan Williams, Christ before me

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Pasquet, Variations on a Breton Tune
Offertory: Saint-Saƫns, Poco Adagio, from Symphony #3 in C Minor
Postlude: Stanford, Sonata in C Minor, Celtica, Allegro Maestoso

No comments: