Thursday, April 15, 2010

Music for 041810

FirstLight
Gathering Song
Open our eyes, Lord

Opening Song
I give you my heart
My life is in you, Lord
Cry of my heart

Prayer of Praise Response
He is Lord

Offertory
Lead me to the cross

Doxology
Give thanks

Closing Song
Lord, you have come to the lakeshore


11AM
Hymns
108, Christ is alive (TRURO)
377, Lord, you have come to the lakeshore (PESCADOR DE HOMBRES)
369, I’m gonna live so God can use me (I’M GONNA LIVE)

Introit
Matsikenyiri, Jesus, we are here

Prayer of Praise Response
Traditional, He is Lord

Anthem
James Chepponis, Go forth and preach the gospel
…to all who live in fear. And share the joyful message that God is always near.
The Spirit is upon us, and sends us forth in peace to bring the poor glad tidings
that justice may increase.

Doxology
Praise God from whom all blessings flow (with Alleluias)
LASST UNS ERFREUEN

Benediction Response
Stainer, Seven-Fold Amen

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: JS Bach, Christ ist erstanden
Offertory: Beethoven, Variations on a Theme by Handel (Carolyn Konnert, ‘cello)
Postlude: Lefebure-Wely, Sortie in B-Flat

No comments: