Friday, September 21, 2012

Music for 092312

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
Jesus loves me, this I know
As the deer

Opening Song
Everlasting God

Prayer of Confession Response
First song of Isaiah

Offertory
Hallleujah, saved by your mercy

Prayers
Dao-Kim Intercessions

Closing Song
Jesu, Jesu, fill us with your love
            

11AM
Hymns
457, I greet thee who my sure redeemer art (TOULON)
367, Jesu, Jesu, full us with your love (CHEREPONI)
2197, Lord of all hopefulness (SLANE)

Response to Forgiveness
2030, First Song of Isaiah (FIRST SONG)

Anthem
Arr. Phillip Deitterich, Followers of the lamb
O brethren ain't you happy, ye followers of the Lamb?
Sing on, dance on, followers of Emmanuel, sing on, dance on, ye followers of the Lamb.
O sisters, ain't you happy, ye followers of the lamb?
O, I'm glad I am a Christian, ye followers of the Lamb,
O, I me to be obedient, ye followers of the Lamb.

Doxology
592, Praise God, from whom all blessings flow (OLD HUNDREDTH)

Prayers
Dao-Kim Intercessions

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude:    Maria-Theresia von Paradis, Sicilienne
Alice Keith Knowles, violin
Offertory:  JA Bach, Andante, from Concerto in A Minor
Alice Keith Knowles, violin
Postlude:  JS Bach, Allegro, Concerto in A Minor

No comments: