Thursday, March 13, 2014

Music for 031614

FirstLight
Gathering Song(s)
I lift my eyes up

Opening Song
Mighty to save

Prayer of Confession Response
Jubilate, everybody

Scripture/Proclamation
Listen to the word that God has spoken

Offertory
Is anyone thirsty (Kendrick)

Communion
Distribution: For everyone born

Closing Song
Be thou my vision

11AM
Hymns
49, The God of Abraham praise (LEONI)
450, Be thou my vision (SLANE)

Response to Forgiveness
Jubilate, everybody

Psalmody/Canticle
Psalm 121: GtG 45, I to the hills will lift my eyes (DUNDEE)

Doxology
606, Praise God from whom all blessings flow (OLD HUNDREDTH)

Instrumental/Organ Music
Prelude: Healy Willan (1880-1968), Voluntary on DUNDEE

Offertory: Brian Lewis, Agnus Dei
…qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis.
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis.
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.
Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world, grant us peace.

Postlude:  CS Lang (1891-1971), Tuba Tune

No comments: